Below is the following information required for a payout annuity quote.
- Date of Birth
- Purchase date
- Income start date
- Payment mode (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually)
- Source of funds (non-registered, rrsp, rrif, rpp, lira, lif)
- Premium amount
- Income amount
- Annuity type (single life, joint life or term certain)
- Guarantee period option (o, 5, 10, 15, 20)
- Taxation type (registered fully taxable, non-reg prescribed or non-reg accrual)
Payout Annuity Quote Example
What is a payout annuity?
A Retirement Payout Annuity is an excellent choice. The income is guaranteed because there is no market exposure. Annuities also offer a higher income rate than many other guaranteed income products and tax advantages for non-registered funds. An annuity gives you options that bring versatility to your investments. For more information on payout annuity.